Sunday, February 22, 2015

Osu! A Fun Way To Heighten Your Coordination

Hello!

Today I decided to start a blog about gaming, namely Osu! Osu! is a game enjoyed by thousands who just wish to listen to their favorite songs and follow along.  Now I know what you are thinking if you haven't ever played Osu!, what the heck is this?  I would describe it as a dance dance revolution type game except instead of dancing you are using your mouse and keyboard.  One of the reasons I love the game so much is because unlike guitar hero or other games of its kind 1. its free 2. you can download more free songs whenever you want 3. it has online MULTIPLAYER.  If you want to see what the game is like you can download it for  yourself and watch the video link below

3 comments:

  1. Please comment recommendations and anything you would like to tell me. Look forward to my top 10 Osu! beatmaps this tuesday

    ReplyDelete